Act 2: Paradigm Shift
Paradigm Shift is a process of adopting and creating through the new communication tool.
- Accessing the New Paradigm: new representation of signifier the existing world (what is on our mind).
- Being in the New Paradigm: a new sort of apparatuses which signified the existing world.
- Creating the New Paradigm: playing with the parameters of apparatuses to generate new content through misinterpretation.
- Living in the New Paradigm: exhaust from playing the parameters and content becomes repetitive.
- Seeking New Paradigm: differentiate from the repeated content and yet the content cannot be signified. Back to Order 1.